Monday, November 3, 2008

COW TRAIN!

We made it to the real hayride and the cowtrain!! Saturday (the 1st) Matt and I went to a Fireproof my marriage conference. It was great - will share more later. Afterwards, we went and picked up the girls from my parent's house and we took them to the corn maze. They needed Grandma and Grandpa to come too!! So we got to ride the hayride - with real hay, and we rode the cow train. (I forgot my camera again - so these aren't the greatest pics)
Carly and Grandpa

Chloe and Grandma

Daddy and Chloe

Mommy and Harper

This is Carly riding Peanut -she picked the smallest horse to ride. Chloe rode Benny - the largest horse there was!!

Here I am riding the cow train with Chloe. These barrels were pulled by a 4 wheeler. My brain was rattling after this!! It was very bumpy but it was fun. Carly cried when it was her turn. But by the end of the night, she had gained the courage to ride it with me. She liked it too and was so proud of herself that she was brave enough to ride.

This is the corn box. Kind of like a sand box, but filled completely with corn. It kind of hurt my feet when I got in, but then it felt good. Harper did not like it one bit! He cried when I put him in it. The girls were burying each other and swimming in it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great time we had. Love ya all.