Monday, August 22, 2011

Egg in it!

My brother's family came and spent the night with us this past Friday. He brought doughnuts for all the kids for breakfast. The next morning we were getting ready for church, so I told the kids to go eat the last 3 doughnuts for breakfast. The last 3 were filled donuts. Matt and I were upstairs getting ready when Carly came running up to tell us some urgent news. "There is EGG in my doughnut!!" "Egg?" we question. Oh, this girl was totally convinced there was egg in her doughnut. Then I realized it was the filling. I proceeded to tell her that it was kind of like pudding, but there was no telling this girl otherwise. There was egg in her doughnut! So, she went back downstairs, ate all around the center, and then got ready for church. I am guessing I will never buy her a filled doughnut - because these crazy doughnut makers stuff them with egg!!!!

No comments: