Saturday, April 28, 2012

Little Miss Self Reliant

She never ceases to amaze me!  Today I go upstairs and I find a pair of wet panties and wet pants on the floor next to the bathroom.  No sign of the child and the door to her room was closed.  I open the door to find her sitting on the floor playing like this!  She wets the bed, gets up takes care of the problem, found some panties on the couch where I was doing laundry, looks for pants, can't find any so she sees the legwarmers I found and threw in the hallway to put away once she woke up from her nap.  Nope, she doesn't need me, she can take care of things all by herself!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

mum can I have her pee soaked knickers please?

Anonymous said...

I wanna really badly wanna wish I could have been there for y'all to have congratulated her for that she dunno yet but that's a big job for her to have taken care of herself an accident ;) I like those accidents with toddler girls an boys for I've not found a wanna worry idk why I just wanan worry fore toddlers if there not a not actually a problem accident" yaknow what all those worse tjigns that coudlve goen wrong with kids are for...hehe I've learned to love toddlers for making potty accidents more often and instead hopefully over injurious/ones and/or danger/MORE messy ones, plz tell her how happy an for my sake...as a favour for me plz plz plz tell for myself how proud you are of her for MAKING AND "FIXING" the problem for as best as she or any toddler I've heard of would be able to I

Anonymous said...

wet panties? Mmmm I doubt it was just pee mom she probably fucked her daddy upstairs and his creampie made a mess.

Anonymous said...

FUCK OFF YOU SICK PEDOPHILES!

Anonymous said...

she's a little R A P E meat i want to R A P E her

Anonymous said...

She's in wet panties? Bet the little slut takes cock like a pro then lets them cream inside her that's why they are so wet. Too much cum in her cunt

Anonymous said...

would love to lick her wet pussy

Anonymous said...

I'd love to lick her wet pussy and make her cum then I would fuck that tight little ass.