Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Dance Recital

 Dance recital prep started with the hair the night before.  Sleeping with curlers are so fun!!
 And the posing was out of control that night!  There was something in those curlers that empowered their inner dancer!!  They were pumped!
 Finley was so cute for her first time on the stage!!  At first I thought she had no clue what she was doing on the stage, but then I realized she was just one step ahead of everyone.  She was so excited to be on that stage.....I love her smile on this picture.  I loved her enthusiasm!  Dancing is definitely her sport!
 Too cute!
 As soon as it was time for them to get off the stage, she had her hands all over McKinley trying to scoot her off stage.  It was so funny!
 Make up, Check!
 Chloe is in the front and Carly is in the back.  Tap!!
 Jazz
 My dancing queens!  This makes my heart sing!
 I couldn't stop taking pictures of her!  She was glowing with happiness!
 My girls!
 I mean, look at these cheeks!!
 She couldn't get enough of herself either!
 Beautiful girls!  
Jazz dancers!
And the costume will forever rot on the child!!  She hasn't taken it off since the recital!  

No comments: