Sunday, July 27, 2008

Dance, Dance, Dance

Well the day finally came for the girls dance recital! I was so excited and anxious to see what they were going to do on that giant stage. The rehearsal was Friday and I just sat in the audience bawling my eyes out! This is something so special to me and I couldn't believe my babies were about to do their very first dance recital. They tip toed out on that stage and did SO GOOD!! My shy little girls actually did their dance!!! They did everything! There was a girl, Miss Katie, that was on stage with them to help them out. Did they smile, no, but when they got home they were little dancing machines. The next day we went to the recital. They were the first on the stage because they had received a perfect attendance award, so they waltzed out with metals around their necks for that. Then they came out and did such a tremendous job. They danced to Old McDonald. They had a lot of support in the audience: Matt and myself (Harper went to Mandy's house for the day), Grandma and Grandpa, Grandma Kay and Grandpa Eddie, Polly, Sarah and Preston, Ni Ni, Reilly and Reagan, Connor, Oma, Shelley and Delaney. It was a great recital and now the girls have found their passion! There is not a day that goes by that they don't dance around. I am so glad they love dance just as much as I do!
Wow! The girls got to wear blush and lipstick!! They thought that was so cool!

Here are all three of them waiting to go on stage. Annsley is the girl on the far right.
Going out to their letters where they stand - so cute!

1 comment:

Becca said...

Chris Riffle came too