Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Carly and Chloe

This year Carly and Chloe were so excited for their 3rd birthday party!! We decided to have it in our backyard and rent a jumper. The girls looked through the brochure with me and Carly said she needed the jumper with the slide attatched to it! That one had a big clown head on it, so we turned their party into a circus party. We had a tightrope, elephant bubble makers, ribbon streamers, bean bag toss, a duck game, and a ring toss. They had a blast!!! We had to count down to their birthday and when the day came, they were stoked. I enjoyed throwing it so much because of their excitment. Oh yes, I did have sleepless nights thinking of this party! They love clowns now. If anything gets on your face, you turn into a clown. Like when I brush my teeth and foam gets on my face - I am a clown. One night I went and put Harper in the tub, when I came back in the kitchen, they had taken ketchup and honey mustard and smeared it all over them, they were clowns!! Oh what those two think of!

This was the first year that they blew out their candles! It was such a big day for them!

This was the clown jumper! It was great and we got to keep it for the whole weekend so they jumped alot!
Oh yes, this would be KRIS playing with ribbon streamers!! He was making fun of Matt doing them, and Matt laughed and said "Yeah, but I have you documented doing it!"
They all got clown noses after pin the nose on the clown - Carly ended up getting the nose in the exact spot - do you think she cheated??
There was even a clown that stopped in at the party!!
I took everyone's picture with this elephant thing I made and used it for their thank you cards - here is Connor hamming it up.
We took the girls to see the Doodlebops concert in April (I think) and since then have have named themself each a name. This is Carly - she is Dee Dee. So of course Grandma got them a costume so they can look the part!
Here is Chloe, AKA Moe. Harper has been name Rooney Doodle (the blue one because he always wears blue, but he doesn't have a costume!)

No comments: