Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I'm praying for you Mom!

My little girls are so sweet to me! I hadn't been feeling that great the past few months and they got to witness all the gaging and close calls to the bathroom. One night Matt said he wanted to pray for me so that I won't get sick. Carly and Chloe have prayed that very same prayer every night. So now whenever I cough or gag and run to the sink, Chloe chirps up, "Mom, I'm praying for you!!" Those little words make me feel so much better. She has 100% faith that God will make me better and those prayers of hers will be heard. It is so comforting to know that they realize a simple prayer to the true healer will heard!! And you know what - I have had 2 really great days, so maybe we are finally over this first trimester hump!!!

No comments: