Thursday, February 25, 2010

I can do it all by myfelf!!

Harper has become quite independent lately. He loves to go to the bathroom all by himfelf (no I'm not typing wrong, that is how he says his s's - f). I love when he comes running to tell me he did it, and then he walks away with his pants all rolled up in the back, underwear haging out, or two legs in the same hole. It is very amusing. He also has taken an interest in getting dressed. He is doing very well, but sometimes he makes for some great pictures:

Here he is with one leg of his underwear handing out the back. One I took his pants off, he had both legs in one leg hole, but it was all around his waist like a belt.
Today he came out like this. I don't understand why he thought he was going to go off and play like this! He got his underwear right, but both legs were in one pant leg and the other leg is coming out the backside like a tail. So cute!

And then last night I had all these bracelets on. I had taken them off and he said he was going to put them away. I went to go to bed last night and I find them spread out very strategically on the night stand. I just kept smiling everytime I looked at them, so I took a pic. I love all the cute things he does!

No comments: