Thursday, February 25, 2010

The lost pictures

Well, I was wondering why I felt I haven't blogged too much, and I figured it out! Our camera was acting up and we lost some pictures. So that is why the month of January was a little slack! I found the folder of January pictures and here are some random shots of what has been going on inside these walls (and do I ever mean inside! - It had been so cold we only went to church and dance class).
We planned our trip to Disney World and Carly and Chloe are beside themselves!! They have been practicing smiling with the Princesses. We have about 20 different poses!! Here they are Sleeping Beauty and Belle!
When the kids hear the garage door open, they fly out of their seats and run to give him hugs. On this particular day, they had him pinned down! Matt loves it and I do my best to encourage their hugs. I know Matt absolutely loves this attention!

The girls were wanting their hair curly so I put their hair in hot curlers. They thought they were beautiful! Here is Chloe with her curly locks!

And here is the Cheese (Carly comes by this nickname honestly!) She was posing like crazy. It was so funny how she was haming it up!
More of Carly. She just kept Voguing it!

Carly was having a bad night, so Chloe was reading her some stories.

Finley looking super cute

Trying on her new bathing suit

We had another camp out in the living room. Finley even joined in the fun. Harper got a sleeping bag for Christmas so we had to try it out. They are ready for the spring time when we can have some more campouts!

This day I had walked into the room to find these two sillies all dressed up. They looked hilarious! The outfits they come up with are outrageous!

The back view - Chloe looks like Tina Turner

Can you find the real baby??

1 comment:

Seriously Outnumbered said...

I can't believe how big they all are! Have fun in Disney!