Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Totally and Utterly . . . . GROSS!!!

Haven't posted this yet. Just couldn't get up the nerve. But, seeing as how I print this blog as a diary for my kids, I guess I should put this in there. The other night I had Harper and Finley in the bathtub. I walked into the girls' room and got out their pjs. I started to walk to Harper's room, when I walked past the bathroom and looked in. I catch Harper feeding Finley something. I went in and said, "Harper, what are you doing?" He said, "Feeding Fifi!" Not shocked that there was a foreign food particle floating in the tub by any means (there is usually a stowaway Cheerio hidden somewhere on her body), I go to open her mouth to fetch the food particle. As I get close, the food particle gets spit out. Oh yes, Harper fed his baby sister a terd ball!!! She must have let the little sucker out and he just saw it floating in the water with him and figured it was bite size so she could eat it!!!! SO GROSS!!! It makes me cringe every time I think about it. My poor Finley Claire ate her own shewie! At least she spit it out, so she must have some taste buds!!!

No comments: