Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy Easter

Look at all our baskets! I can't believe I found a matching one for Channing, but I did! So now they all match (this is very important to me :) We started our day off at church. Celebrating Jesus' resurrection!
When we got home, I wanted a group shot. And alas, it was too sunny so everyone needed sunglasses!
They got their baskets and Finley got a plate and some Teddy bears. We let her have some on her plate and when we weren't looking, she decided to help herself to the rest of the bag!! Doesn't she look so sweet and innocent!
Then we had an egg hunt. As soon as they got ready to go outside, Carly started complaining that her stomach hurt. We gave her a pepto and told her to go to the bathroom. Well, things went downhill fast!! She started screaming in this ear piercing screech!!! We were so scared because she has never screamed like this before and she couldn't stand, walk, sit, nothing!! I called the pediatricians office a couple of times and the last time, she said, "you need to take her to the ER now!" I am not a person to take their kids to the dr. I hate going! And when she said this, I got nervous. I thought the kids appendix was going to rupture! So off we went to the ER downtown. On the way she started sounding better and I hesitated to keep going, but then she started moaning again, so I just bit the bullet and went in.
They gave her a gown - which I had to take a picture to send to Harper and Chloe. And by the looks of her face doesn't it look so bad?! They made her go to the bathroom in a cup and I made her sit there and try to do a #2. She was successful and then the pain just went away! The dr. said he would test the urine, but didn't think it was her appendix. I told him I was diagnosing her as cured! So after a couple hours in the ER, we were released and all was well with her! I told Matt that was one expensive shewie, but with the way she was acting and screaming, we thought she was going to explode! So it was all worth it.
And since it was Easter, she had some coloring pages and left with a goodie bag!
When we left the hospital, we met up with the rest of the crew to go see our house. It was so exciting to see the paint!! It looks awesome and I am rather excited!
Channing admiring the dust!
Chloe showing how tall the island is. The hardwoods and tile was all done, so it is getting closer and closer!
And look at the room on the driveway - they can all ride bikes and won't be on top of each other!

No comments: