Saturday, March 31, 2012

AHHHHHHHHHHH!

My lovely photographer Harper took this amazing shot. I think it captures the sure essence of my daily life! Yes, I know the blog has been neglected. Everything around me has been neglected! I think I am one of those cool magician guys that can get all those plates to spin on sticks and my goal in life is to see how many sticks with plates I can get spinning!! Right now I have: homeschool (and I will tell you this much, if you think being a stay at home Mom was busy, nothing compares to a stay at home HOMESCHOOLING Mom!), trying to maintain this house with 5 kids whom I can clean and turn around and it is even more messier than the few seconds before, carting my babies to lots of fun things (Sparks, choir, dance class 2 nights a week, and now soccer 2 days a week), taking a class to renew my teacher license, working diligently on VBS stuff (I know it is in June - but it takes from January to June to prepare) - including working on another blog for VBS, some extra lessons for the folks going on the Africa trip, still trying to get stuff done in and outside of this house, and right now that is all I can think of. So needless to say I'm feeling a little like silly putty pulled thin in every direction. But......I enjoy every bit of it, so that is why the blog is a little slow lately. I am happily working on all these projects.

No comments: