Sunday, August 26, 2012

OOpsie!

I am all snuggled on the hammock right now.  Harper is laying next to me.  It isn't so hot out anymore as it was a few weeks ago.  The wind is blowing and I couldn't be more relaxed.  I brought my lap top out so that I could sit down and catch up on this blog (which by the way is on my list of priorities to make a priority).  And guess what?  No pictures!!!  I watched Matt burn all the pictures from the camera card onto cd's last night and get them all stored up, so now I can't do any blogging, because what is a good blog post without pictures of the cuties to back them up!!!  So, I could just continue to lay here and relax or I guess I will get up, make a grocery list, and then go get things ready to start SCHOOL tomorrow!!  Time to saddle up and getting ready for a new year :)

No comments: