Sunday, February 17, 2013

Christmas Eve

 Can you believe how big these kids are getting??!!!  They are such beautiful kids and I love them each to pieces.  Finley and Channing were still taking their naps so they weren't included in this one, but I love to just look at how special these kids are to me.  Anyways, Christmas Eve was held at our house.  We ate and were merry, went to church, and then came home for presents.  The excitement level in the house was sky high!
 Channing and her Grandpa doing trot trot.  She loves sitting with him and I love watching my Daddy's face when he plays with my babies - pretty awesome!
 All the kids with Oma.  Opa wasn't feeling good, so he stayed at home.  
 Just missing Opa, Nichole, and the spouses (they were all doing the picture taking)  I love how Finley is just a big blob of hair in this pic!
 The bows were just as big of a hit as the gifts!
 Connor rocked the ribbon bow all night!
 Channing inspecting Uncle Paul's new gloves.  She had to make sure they were Boston worthy so he wouldn't freeze!
 Again with the bows!! 
Harper inspecting Finley's karaoke machine.  I can't believe I didn't have a picture of her on this gift.  Grandma and Grandpa gave it to her and she had the thing on full blast and she sang the entire night.  It was rather cute, but super LOUD!!  It was another year of craziness, loudness, screams and laughter and I loved it!  Spending time with family is great!

No comments: