Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Earth Day

In celebration of Earth Day, Harper is saving our landfills by not using diapers anymore!!! I decided to potty train him today (Wed.) and it just so happened to be Earth Day. He did really well for his first day with underwear - all day. The biggest battle was to get the boy to put the underwear on!! I think he thought they were Carly and Chloe's so he kept saying all done. When I told him he needed to be a big boy like Dad, he immediately stepped right in. I know they say little girls are close to their Dad's, but Harper is Matt's number 1 fan and when he is around, I am liver mush!!! So, we are having accidents, but he knows how to hold it for an hour and a half to 2 hours!!! Pretty impressive. He does tell me he needs to go, after he goes, but that is all part of the learning process and he is doing great. So we are back to diapers only at night and underwear all day and at nap!!! Yes, one more kid out of those dreaded things and just one more to go!

No comments: