Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Beach Continued!!



Matt and Harper looking so cute one night. I have to say, I miss my Harper this week! He is Matt's shadow and he won't let anyone mess with him but Matt. We are going to have a rough day come Monday morning, but I will like getting some love and attention from that little rascal!!

Here are all the little ladies flying Kaitlyn's Barbie kite!! It has been great kite flying weather!! Connor had a Transformer one (I think) but all the pictures I have of him are sideways.

We went to Braodway at the Beach one night and found some girly store. Carly and Chloe put on these sparkle hats and did their entire dance on the little stage they had in there. They had a nice little audience too. It is so funny how shy they are, but they will get up and do this!

Carly and Chloe rode in a Grandpa truck (it is blue like Dad's). They loved it! Look at those faces - priceless!

Harper watched from the sidelines - he loved all the cars!
They decided they needed to play in the money fountain. Of course we got our dresses and shirt all wet!
Kaitlyn at Johnny Rockets - she is such a ham!

We went and played putt-putt at the Jungle Safari - of course because of the Giraffes and Elephants. This picture reminds me of the Swiss Family Robinson movie when they are all playing some game on the back of the ostrich, zebra, and elephant (I think). They loved playing golf.
Carly with much concentration trying to hit the ball with her club turned the wrong way!!


Chloe waiting for the others to make it to the next hole. She was always first and went so quick.

Harper getting lessons. He played several holes and then he liked just running up and down the putting greens.

It was so hot on the beach today, so Matt made them a little swimming pool to stick their feet in. They were all making drippy sand castles. Yesterday, Matt and I tried to go out and lay on the beach, but it got so hot so quick we didn't make it too long! I did get to lay out on my belly though!! I dug a hole just big enough for my stomach, laid a blanket over it and stuck my belly right down in it!! Man did that feel good! Connor has found a new hobby at the beach collecting sand diggers, so we nicknamed the baby little sand digger! Connor thinks its funny. Today in the pool I was holding him and he was sitting on my stomach and he started laughing because sand digger was holding him up! We only have one more night left!! We leave tomorrow and I hate to have this vacation over with. I will post more pictures of the final chapter of this trip later on.

No comments: