Thursday, September 29, 2011

I finally did it!

One thing that has been on my "bucket list" for a long time was to read the Bible from front to back. Well, it took me 3 years, but I finally did it! It took me way longer than I thought it would, but there are some books that were really hard to read, so I would get side tracked with a book and then get back to it. I really thought this would make me feel great to have read the entire Bible, but it actually made me feel even more inadequate (I guess that would be the word). That is the great thing about the Bible, you can read it over and over again and always learn something new. I don't think I will read it again from front to back, but I am excited to just dive into different books of the Bible and study them more. This is one amazing book!!

No comments: