Thursday, January 12, 2012

Busy Week for my Baby

On January 5th, I sat my 9 month old on the potty for the first time. She was successful!! Here we go again! This sweet baby just grows so fast I can't keep up!
Then she was doing this for the past several weeks. And on January 6th, my 9 month old took her first step! Yes, you read that right......Channing took a step! We are in trouble. She is crazy! Carly and Chloe didn't crawl until 12 months and then walked at 14 months and then her is my sweet little baby ready at 9 months. She was ever so proud taking that first step to me. My heart can't take all this growing up. And then the next day, she crawled up 2 flights of stairs with a pencil (it wasn't sharp) but she did it with such grace (the pencil was on its way to the school room - the girls got it from church - no we don't leave pencils laying around usually). I am in serious trouble with this rascal. She gets everywhere! I couldn't believe she did that and I was telling the girls about it and they said, "Yeah, we know - we taught her to do that!" Thanks girls! Things are going to be getting really interesting around here!

No comments: