Tuesday, September 9, 2008

5 Blue Paw Prints!!




Reilly started school (yes - Kindergarten) a few weeks ago and she is starting to get the hang of it and all it's rules! Everyday, if they are good, they can get a blue paw print. If they get in trouble once they get a green face. She was having quite a few green faces, so I decided to give her a little incentive to get those paw prints. I told her once she got 5, I would take her to do something fun, just her and me. She was very excited about that!!! Well, yesterday she did it!! So I took her out for ice cream! She got to get whatever she wanted - she settled on chocolate ice cream in a waffle cone with sprinkles!! Oh boy did she love that. She ate the whole thing in record time and she told me she couldn't talk. When she was done, they had some hoola hoops sitting out and we both got a good work out. She has never hoola hooped before and she liked shaking her "booty." I told her now she needs to get 10 paw prints and I would get her a hoola hoop. She is excited!

No comments: