Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tough Stuff

It amazes me how much tougher Harper is than the girls!! He rarely cries if he gets hurt. I tried to take a picture of his face last night, but my lovely camera inhibited my ability to get a good shot. He is covered with scrapes and bumps. His face is torn up from falling out of the tree house - yes the top of the tree house!!! Matt was looking at his sod instead of watching his baby and out he fell!! And last night he thought it was hilarious to tilt his head back and fall straight back - kind of like a back flop! He hit the window sill with his noggin and just laughed as hard as he could. It was loud, but he didn't care. He just does these things to make us laugh. One day he came into the kitchen with a bucket on his head and was walking into the walls - falling back so hard and laughing every minute. He is so funny. I love this boy!

No comments: