Wednesday, October 29, 2008

TV heads

Ok, I admit Matt and I are addicted to TV. We have our shows and we don't ever miss them. This past Sunday we had a packed night. Amazing Race, Cold Case and the Unit. Well at the end of Cold Case, the channel messed up. This was about 9:40. There was no picture, but sound, and sometimes there would be picture, but it was very cartoonish - you could barely make out faces. Well, Matt and I watched our shows like this for 1 hour!!!!! Now that is some dedication to our shows. At about 10:55 - Matt says, "Hey I think I know how to fix this!" He switch the TV to antenna and it came in clear as day - for the last 5 minutes of the show!!!!!!!!!!!! Is this sad or what~ we watched those shows for over an hour and still knew everything that was going on and weren't about to watch something else. I guess it was kind of like the olden times when they just had radios.

No comments: