Thursday, October 15, 2009

First Words

Finley has started to try to "talk" lately. It is so cute to see her try so hard to get just one little sound out of her precious little mouth. It is kind of funny to think about me trying to get her to "talk!" In about 2 years, I will probably want a cap on that cute little mouth and wish it didn't talk so much!! And those little sweet sounds will soon turn to words, some loving, some funny, and some hurtful! I guess that is why I love babies so much! They are so pure and sweet - not like adults who just have too much on their minds and know way too much! I like the simplicity of a baby - where contentment is just having a full belly, clean diaper, and some weird person making funny faces to make you smile. I love being her whole world and just want to keep her in a little bubble so the world can't get to her!

No comments: