Thursday, October 8, 2009

Random

Ok - if you are so sick that you have to wear a face mask to go shopping at Target - THEN DON'T GO!!!! I was at Target yesterday and there was some lady doing some shopping with a mask on!! Come on people!! With all the sickness going around, please just keep it at home! I went to the doctor's on Monday and it was so weird. There were signs posted all over the hospital that no one under the age of 18 was allowed in the hospital unless you are really sick/injured. Then when I signed in at the desk, there was a box of face masks (complimentary - kind of like hand gel) in case you were that sick. And then when I took Finley to her 1 month check up, there were kids in the sick side of the waiting room with the masks on. OOHH, I feel germy just typing about all this - I need to go wash my hands!!

Another random thought - For 8 years Matt and I have been married. Ever since then, he has insisted to have this long body pillow at the top of the bed so his pillow wouldn't fall through (I don't know why, he is weird, but I went along with it). Well the other morning he was laying there complaining about our bed and saying it was too small. (It is queen size) He said, "I just want to be able to stretch out and not have my feet hit the foot board!" I looked at him and said, "Are you serious?? Just move that body pillow at our heads and move your pillow up!!!" You would have thought I gave the boy a million dollars!! He was so excited he could stretch with his extra room!! FOR 8 YEARS he had been suffering with a bed that was too short (according to him)!!! CRAZY! So now his feet don't hit the foot board - I know, I know - I am a genius!!!

No comments: