Saturday, November 21, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!


Seeing as we are celebrating Thanksgiving tomorrow at my Mom and Dad's house, I am feeling very Thankful and need to post all that I am Thankful for! First and foremost, I am thankful for serving an almighty and awesome God! I am thankful for my salvation and the eternity that comes with it! I am thankful for all that HE has provided for me and given to me, because without Him, everything I have would mean NOTHING!! I am also thankful for my precious little Finley Claire! She is such a sweet baby and is a beautiful addition to our family. I am so blessed to have 4 healthy and happy children. Matt is definitely someone to be thankful for! He is my amazing partner in this journey called life and I am thrilled to be sharing it with him. Harper, Harper, Harper - need I say more!!! After his horrible accident, I will never be able to love him enough! You love so many people in your life, but after almost loosing someone, your love for them takes a whole new meaning! He is such a sweet boy and I am so thankful that God has more plans for this boy that He kept him safe in his sturdy hands. Carly - my has she grown so much this year! She truly has taken on the big sister role and looks after all her siblings. She is such a big helper and has a terrific loving heart. Chloe, my little bug! She is the sweetest little thing! She is always concerned about others and thinking of them first. I love each of these babies that I have been given and am truly blessed to be their Mommy. I am also thankful for Matt's job. It has given us some much need Daddy time that we so desperately needed. Having more time with him has made this whole family so happy. I am so happy that my kids haven't cried about him going to work, because that means they see much more of him!! And he is just so fun to have around! I am also thankful for our extended family and great friends. I could go on and on about everyone, but that would just take way too long to list everyone! Well, Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: