Monday, November 23, 2009

This Boy

Ok - Had to run and blog this one right away before I forget. So Finley was sitting in her saucer watching a Baby Einstein movie. She was fussy so I took her out, didn't turn the movie off since Harper was in there watching it and took her to the playroom so we could play. We were in there for a long time and Harper was in and out of the room. He then disappeared. After a little bit, I went looking for him. WELL - the baby Einstein movie I had on was a video tape and when it was over it flipped to the regular TV which was set to channel 11 and guess what was on - Maury!!!!! Oh yes, Harper was just standing there soaking in the Maury Show! And today's topic - Who's the father of my 4 kids - My husband or my lover?!!!! Oh boy!!! All this coming from my house and I won't even let them watch Sesame Street!! When I asked Harper what he was watching, he just told me they were loud - meaning they were all yelling! Classic!

No comments: