Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A little bit of this and a little bit of that!

Here are some random shots taken around the house. Everyday is something new, and I am enjoying every single moment with all my babies. I will never be able to get these moments back and the realization is setting in - I JUST WANT TO FREEZE TIME~

I was teaching Harper how to write an H - he was so proud because he did this one all by himself!
Finley was laying in the high chair and Matt had asked the kids to give Finley a toy - he turned around and they had piled them up for her! Maybe a little overstimulation here (and actually they had even put more than this on after the pic was taken). They all love to take care of her!

We went to visit Connor and Kaitlyn a couple of weeks ago. I took the girls to eat lunch with them so they could see what school lunch was like. I don't want them to go!!! They liked it, but they didn't love it. They said it was loud and I just didn't get alot of feedback from, therefore they weren't thrilled. They like playing with Connor and Kaitlyn at the park a whole lot better! But it was alot of fun to see Kris and the kids for the day!

Here are my sweet angels after bath time. They were just so cute I had to capture this moment. They love their baby!

Me and my sweet angel

Harper was sleeping like this - just thought it was funny!

And here is my silly Chloe being a turtle - don't you love her shell!

No comments: