Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Operation Christmas Child

The kids went shopping today for Operation Christmas Child. I told them that we were buying things for boys and girls whose Mommies and Daddies couldn't get them anything. Carly said, "because they don't have any stores?" I told her yes and that they would be sad. Chloe says, "These presents will make them so happy Mommy!" I love starting off the Christmas season with these boxes. It means so much to the kids that receive them and my kids absolutely love picking out so many great presents. They each get to put their own things that represent what they love and I know the kids that receive these boxes will love what they put in them. It makes me so happy to see them enjoying buying for others - I hope it teaches them to have giving hearts!

No comments: