Saturday, April 10, 2010

Easter

He is Alive!! I love Easter! It is just a great day of happiness. There is not a lot of hoopla in this house for it (I guess mainly because the kids don't get candy), but we do an Easter egg hunt (filled with marshmallows) and get a basket with some fun prizes. I just love the way you feel on Easter. You just get filled with happiness!! I mean that is one day where you are reminded the entire day of what Jesus did for you on that cross!! I am SOOOOO blessed to know the Lord and have Him as my Father! Thank you Lord for your sacrifice of your Son Jesus, so that I may live in eternity worshiping the Almighty One!! And thank you Lord for this amazing family you have blessed me with:

We are blessed!
After church, we did our egg hunt, naps, and then my parent's house for dinner. Gotta love that over the top stuffed feeling!! The kids did an egg hunt with Reilly and Reagan at my parent's house too. They were all cute counting out their 6 eggs each!
My boy - need I say more?!

He is very sweet, rough, but sweet!


Finley watched the festivities of egg hunting in her saucer. She was entertained.

Kid shot - Chloe looks like she is struggling with Finley!
We also went to Matt's parent's house on Tuesday evening. The kids did an egg hunt too. They also got a few prizes - including Grandpa Eddie's famous BEADS!!! He loves getting the girls necklaces - you know those bead ones - and they absolutely love them. So this time, they each got a bag of 25 - I so look forward to untangling them all!!! LOL - well, we know they enjoy them so much so I guess it is worth it.
All in all - a wonderful Easter!

No comments: