Saturday, April 3, 2010

My Boy

My Harper Banks - Man, I love this kid!! He makes me smile so much! He is one awesome 2 year old. Even though sometimes 2 year old things come out of this kid, but for the most part he is one amazing package! Thank you Lord for let me keep him longer!! The other day I get out of the shower. Harper had been in and out of the bathroom while I was in it. When I look at my sink I see that he had set everything out for me. My toothbrush, toothpaste, deo, lotion, hairbrush, etc. Everything I needed when I got out, he had sitting out and waiting. I could just squeeze him he is so cute. Then the other day he had to go potty. Matt told him to go in the kitchen bathroom. Well, there isn't a stool in there, so Harper decided he would resolve this problem on his own since he couldn't reach the potty so well. Here is how he adapted:

Now do I even need to say it again: I love Harper Banks!!!

1 comment:

Laura Chaffin said...

This is hysterical to me. The things they come up with is amazing. Thank you for sharing!!