Saturday, April 10, 2010

The first sleep over

Well, the day has finally come where my girls have had their first sleep over! They had a sleep over in July when I was in Amber's wedding, but we were out of town. They went to my parent's house last night to spend the night so this is the first time I have slept in my house with them gone! It felt kind of weird to go in their room last night to just kiss Finley. Their beds were made and poor little Fi Fi was all alone! Harper was not too pleased when it was time to brush his teeth. He realized the girls toothbrushes were gone and he wanted Grandma to bring them back! So sad! When I called my Mom to ask her for leave out some pans for me, I was going to say good night to them since they were still up - they would have nothing to do with me! So needless to say, they don't care to be gone from home!! They were happy with their overnighter! I am sure they will not be too pleased to see me tomorrow!

No comments: