Saturday, June 12, 2010

Flowers

Ever since Mother's Day, Harper loves to give me flowers. Every time he sees one, he ever so cutely, smiles and brings me his prized flower. This is today's flower. My girls like to pick flowers, but they always end up putting them in a bucket or playing with them some way. But not my Harper Banks! His flowers go to his Mama. The Sunday after Mother's Day we were driving home from church and all of the sudden he gasped and shouted, "Dad! We forgot to get Mom a flower!" He could not believe that he totally forgot about picking me one, so when he got home, he immediately picked one for me. I love my sweet boy!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Is this a dandelion? I remember when I was younger the day my Mom broke the news that they're actually weeds. It broke my soul, don't ever tell them! The beauty of kids is their ability to see beauty in everything :)