Friday, June 18, 2010

Oh the conversations

I had to sit down and type this conversation I just overheard. Carly, Chloe, and Harper were all in the girls room trying to get a riding car out of the closet. I was in the kitchen so I think that during the struggle to eject the vehicle, Carly's foot got hurt. They were all working together on this task, so Carly says, "Ouch, that hurt my foot." Harper: "Which foot? Where Carly?" Carly: "Right here." Harper: "Oh, I'll kiss it to make it feel better." Carly: "No, you don't have to, God will fix it." Chloe chimes in: "How about this: Harper kisses it and God will make it better." Carly: "Yeah!" Harper proceeds to kiss his sister's foot and Carly says, "Now God will fix it!" And then all 3 saddle up on their cars and continue on their morning.

No comments: