Thursday, September 30, 2010

Drumroll Please

Last week, we went for the ultra sound! And we are having .............. A GIRL!! I really thought it was a boy, but, I am never right, so I should have assumed it would be a girl. The kids all thought it was a boy too. They said it was a pattern - girls, boy, girl, so it should be a boy. Now of course they are thrilled about another sister. Matt just laughed. I told Matt that now I don't feel so bad buying 2 of everything for the girls because one set will go to Finley and the other to this baby. Now yes, everyone's initial response is poor Harper, but come on!! In high school when these girls have friends over all the time, who wouldn't want to be Harper!! He will have a nice assortment of girls around at all times. :) I love this picture of the baby because it looks like she is either waving or getting ready to suck her thumb. It is amazing to see our sweet baby - she is the size of an orange here. Amazing - God's miracle of birth is spectacular. So to the 12% of you that voted girl (that was only 2 people and I know that Matt was one of them), you win!!! And no we do not have any names picked out - yet!!

No comments: