Friday, February 25, 2011

Harper Goes to the Dentist

On the 16th, Harper went to the dentist for the first time. He was a little nervous and told me that he was going to cry. Of course, I straightened out his way of thinking and told him he could watch the girls before he went. We practiced the night before so he knew what to expect. When we got there, he was excited!
And of course he picked the blue sunglasses to wear! He was so brave and sat very still. The hygentist couldn't get over how good he was.

He followed every direction to a T and when she left to get the dentist, he just laid there with his mouth wide open. I had to tell him to close it! He is such a big 3 year old, sometimes I forget that he is still so little, but he sure does act like a big boy! I love this boy!

No comments: