Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Boat Trip

My blogging has been quite slack lately - I'm sure you will understand! I had forgotten to blog about the kids boat ride with Grandpa Eddie. A couple weeks ago, Matt took the "big kids" (I can't believe Harper is now considered a big kid) out on Lake Wateree on his Dad's boat for a little ride. They went to Grandma Thomas's (Eddie's mom) lake house and then came back. The kids were so excited to ride on the boat (I thought they would have issues with the wind since they hate the windows rolled down in the car), and they had a lot of fun. Finley and I spent the day at the Ballentyne Resort for Sarah's Bridal luncheon. Here are some boat pics!

Getting ready for departure from Grandpa Eddie's house and trying on the life jackets!
The girls enjoying the ride.

Chloe covering her mouth -shielding it from the wind


Dad and Harper sitting in the floor (keeping this boy away from the edges!! - Matt didn't want drowning victim added to Harper's background!)

No comments: