Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Lotions

I don't know about you, but I use a lot of lotion. Do they really do what the bottle says? I got out of the shower today and realized that I use all these different ones, but not one part of my body feels different!! I put on eye cream (my eyelids get dry sometimes), then face cream, then my fig lotion on my arms, then my firming lotion on stomach and legs, and then foot lotion to preserve my last pedicure!!! That is 5 different lotions!! Do they all do different things to make me feel wonderful?? I don't know, but reading the label makes me think so! How many different lotions do you use??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, It's just a big Communist conspiracy to get you to buy all those different ones. Just buy 1 and call it a day. It hasn't helped you yet....stop spending money on it!!

-Love, your brother

Sarah said...

I only use one kind of lotion and that is not even every day! Who knew you were more high maintenance than me ;)