Friday, September 25, 2009

Say Cheese


Here is Finley at the tail end of a big cheese! I will officially say yesterday was her first smile, but I think she did a couple before then. I just wanted to make sure she was really smiling! She is growing so fast, even though she is only 1 month old!! I guess I just want to hold onto every moment with her as I am in fear she will grow so fast I won't be able to cherish everything. She is such a good little girl - oh, and last night slept through the night!! Bed at 10 and up at 6 - I'll take that!! Actually would really like up at 7:30, but I'll take this for now - in 4 more weeks she better be on that 7:30 timeline!! :) She plays on her activity mat now and she is never alone!! Someone is always laying with Finley to help her play - Carly, Chloe, and Harper love this girl so much.
The test: Today the girls and I wanted to play a game to test Harper to see if he knew who they were. We tried tricking him several ways, but he had 100% accuracy in telling them apart! I tried so hard to mess with his head, and it didn't work!! I wonder how he tells them apart or if they just look as different to him as they do to me.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Aww, Finley has changed so much in just 1 month. I think she is starting to look like her sisters. How sweet!! I agree they grow up way to fast. It's hard to believe Kiley Rae is already 7 months old.