Friday, December 17, 2010

The annual Santa Outing

We took the kids to the annual bravery outing! Each year they have to pump themselves up for this 1 picture with Santa. It is rather amusing. They don't speak to the man, they don't hang around at all actually, they just smile and take off!
Reilly and Reagan always go with us, so here they are! They are getting so big, they barely could fit on his lap!
And here is our crew. Finley was waving to Santa the whole time, but as soon as I put her on his lap, she SCREAMED!! I took her off, and she turned around and waved some more. She was not sitting with that man! So now all 3 girls will not sit with Santa! That works for me - no sitting on old men with beards laps!! Harper on the other hand, has to show his bravery and do the impossible!!

Then we always ride the train after Santa. Harper is too little to ride by himself, so the man MADE me ride the train! I tried to get out of it, but he wouldn't bend the rules. He was going to let him ride in a car with another family, but Harper was about to break down when he realized no one would be with him. So I sucked it up and paid the extra $3 for myself (yes, I had to pay) and I took my boy in the blue train! There are just some things you have to do for your kids and for this boy, I guess I could ride the train!
And all the girls! They were talking the entire time to everyone around, except Reilly. She barked!! Another year of fun memories with their cousins!

No comments: