Sunday, December 26, 2010

White Christmas Night

For the first time since I have lived in the south, it snowed on Christmas Day!! It started around 8:00 pm and this is what it looked like this morning (the day after Christmas). I made Matt go out and take a picture of the house with the Christmas lights on! It was so pretty out and I wanted to remember our last Christmas in this house with a beautiful picture! The kids were so excited to see the winter wonderland when they woke up! And they know the drill - outside first thing!! You never know when it will melt away down here, so as soon as you are up, you need to be out!!
The big three were out first with Daddy (he didn't have to leave for work right away so he got to stay and play too)!
Finley got dressed next. She was cracking me up. She wouldn't put her arms down - I guess with this many layers of clothing you can't. She was excited to step foot in the fluffy white stuff. She didn't walk far, but she was interested!
Carly had to take Finley down the hill in the sled! Finley loved it and wanted to do more. She is a trooper. I was able to put my snow bibs on even though I couldn't zip them!
The snow was as deep as her boots!
Lots of Snow fun!

No comments: