Friday, December 17, 2010

The Nutcracker

I had the opportunity to take the girls to see the Nutcracker yesterday! We got free tickets from someone in our homeschool group. It was so fun to take my big girls out and about doing something just for them. It made me realize how big they are getting! They are such funny girls and we really enjoyed our day together. I was nervous about the weather, but it ended up being fine and we only got lost walking to the theatre! We ended up ice skating down the sidewalks of Charlotte only to wind up back where we started. It was an adventure!
Getting ready to get our seats. They were so excited to go to the ballet!

T minus 10 minutes! The show was beautiful. It even had a snow scene that was breath taking. It was an educational performance, so it was only and hour and 15 minutes, which was perfect for their attention span. Now, of course, they want to be in the Nutcracker!
A huge Christmas tree in Bank of America - they made be get the whole tree in the picture so they could show Dad and Harper how big it was! After the show, we went out to lunch and finished our girls day with full bellies. I love my sweet Carly and Chloe!

No comments: