Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Great Conversation

I was in the living room folding laundry, and the girls are just sitting in the playroom doing their babies hair having a hilarious conversation. They sounded like 2 women just discussing life in there. Background: We don't celebrate Christmas with Santa, but they know who he is and love to point him out - let's face it, he is a fun decoration!! I even have Santas around the house, but I just have never explained what he does. They also go and see him every year at the mall.

The conversation (after listening to the song Santa Clause is coming to town):
Carly: I know what town is, do you?
Chloe: No.
Carly: That is where we go and see Santa (the fun little Santa area at the mall).
Chloe: Oh.
Carly: And he flies. Do you know what he does at town?
Chloe: No
Carly: He plays in snow with reindeer and Frosty.

There, they solved that mystery for me. I wanted to know what they thought about Santa and what he does, but they just think he lives at the mall, "town," and plays with his reindeer. They have made up a perfectly wonderful explanation to Santa and they are happy with that. I just thought the conversation was super cute and I had to document it before I forgot it :)

No comments: