Monday, January 24, 2011

Finley and Bed

Finley loves her bed. The girl stays in it all the time (which I love because with a girl that is as crazy as Miss Finley, it is nice to have a break)! We put her to bed at 7:30 - I wake her up at 8:30 - most of the time she is awake, just quietly laying down relaxing, but she doesn't make a sound so I don't know if she is awake or not. I put her down for a nap at 12:30 and I go get her around 4:30. She just loves to roll around and relax. Sometimes I go in there and she will pull a dress up dress from the floor into her bed and when I walk in, she tells me how pretty it is. The other day I went to find her to put her down for her nap and I found her in Harper's bed (above picture) snuggling and relaxing. This girl won't lay and snuggle with you at all, but if she is in her bed, she is the best snuggler in the world. The only time she will sit still is with Matt - sometimes - she LOVES her Daddy! I just had to document Finley and her love for her bed. I am a little nervous when it comes to the teenage years with her. I foresee noon wake ups and then hours in the bathroom doing her hair!! Yikes!

No comments: