Monday, January 24, 2011

A shout out to my Hubby

I noticed on my previous posts that I did not get to shine my hubby's halo at the past weeks events. My Matt did such a great job taking care of me as well as the kiddos. He always knows how to make me feel better and how to help me out (even if I am being cranky because of pain). He worked very hard jumping up and helping me out every time I asked and even when I didn't. He knew how to step it up to get me going and on my feet again. I love how he loves me! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and I know God had us picked out for each other a long time ago. He is so caring and we all love him to pieces! We are getting ready to celebrate our 10 year anniversary this July and it is funny that 10 years ago we were battling me being in the hospital with a tube coming out of my body!!! It was chest tubes then and a kidney tube now!
Thank you Matt for always being here for me and trying your hardest to make me better, even when you have absolutely no clue what to do! I love when you do little things to help me out and that you come straight home from work, love on your family and then sit in the kitchen cleaning so I don't have to. You never let us know that you are run down or need a break, you just do everything and anything to make the five of us happy! We love you Matt and THANK YOU!

No comments: