Thursday, January 20, 2011

Update

Well, I have been home for a little over a week now, and I must say, I have been needing to get back into my groove! I have been sleeping great - actually better than before because I don't have to get up 5 times in the night to go to the bathroom!! I can pretty much do everything now, I just take a couple breaks during the day to rest my body! I will have my tube for about 2 weeks after I have the baby and then they will look into these kidney stones and how to get rid of them - hopefully forever!!! So life over here is getting back to normal and school is back in session.

Our offer on our house has fallen through, so we are back to square one! Everything was going so smoothly and the people were even going to let us rent back until our house was done being built, but they heard that there was some drama with the sewer plant in this neighborhood (something that doesn't effect us at all) so they didn't want to have to deal with it. Such a bummer!! I really don't want to have to start cleaning for showings again!!! But it looks like I will have to. My heart was so ready to be done here and to start at our new house, but those just weren't the right people and our house is getting ready to start year #3 on the market - yipee!! Well, that is enough of getting down on this, I need to go get my sweet Finley out of her bed, take her outside, and then later on I will open my Bible and be ready for what the Lord has to tell me about all this. I know it will be exactly what I need!!! I'm so glad I have Him to turn to for guidance, because I know that I wouldn't be able to do this on my own!