Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Asian Angel

I don't know if I posted about this before, but it is a cool story with a new twist. After I woke up from anesthesia from 1 of my surgeries in January, I woke up to an Asian Anesthesiaologists standing next to me and all I saw was him and lots of super bright lights. All he said was, "My wife and I will be praying for you." And he walked away. Pretty strange. I thought I was dreaming that he was an angel telling me this. So several weeks ago, I was talking to Matt and I asked him if I told him abou this man. He said yes and that I pointed him out to him afterwards. I wasn't dreaming - this really happened and I told Matt all about it (and if you know me and anesthesia, I can say some crazy stuff and not know what is going on!) So my story seemed true. I had told my friend Courtney about it too not too long ago. Well, this past Wednesday Courtney called me and said she had a cool story for me. She told me about a couple in our church whose daughter was sick and had a surgery and they were doing praise reports and the parents were telling everyone how it went well and then about this Asian Anesthesialologist that came to her after her surgery and said, "My wife and I will be praying for you." She said she couldn't believe it. She called me to compare facts and it probably was the same man that was there for both of us. Now how awesome is God to send his angels to us in that type of situation!!! It makes me so comforted to know that this man is in surgeries everyday and he makes sure that everyone knows that God is there! What an awesome way to touch people's lives. Now I know that God was with me during that time. But imagine an unbeliever waking up to this Asian Angel with bright lights all around him and hearing the words come from his mouth that he and his wife will be praying for them. What an impact! It gives me chills just thinking about it. So, pray for people like this man who come in contact with people everyday willing to touch their lives in someway.

No comments: