Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hello and Goodbye Due Date

Well, Tuesday, March 1st was my due date and alas once again, no baby!! My children just love me oh so much that they just want to snuggle with me longer. On Tuesday I was very down that I still hadn't had her. I am mentally done - well, just with this tube and my desire to sleep in my bed again! But now I have 2 sick girls (Carly and Chloe) with 102 fevers, so I guess I can wait a few more days until they are feeling better. Today's objective is to get out for a walk to air them out, and then lysol everything in this house! And we also have to go through these toy boxes for yard sale items - all the boxes are breaking and I think it is because they are absolutely jammed packed. These ideas all seem very ambitious, so I guess I have to get up and actually do something!! We are doing a very light load of school work this week for several reasons - 1. a lazy teacher ;) 2. we have finished alot of our work. The girls have finished K and 1st grade reading as well as their math curriculum too. So the rest of the year we will concentrate on things I don't think that they hit on and enjoy our time with the new baby - have I mentioned how much I really like homeschooling?! Anyways, just wanted to update in case anyone was checking in to see if we had a new baby yet!

No comments: