Thursday, December 29, 2011

A Christmas Night

We took the kids out for a fun Christmas night. We started off in downtown Waxhaw with a free horse and carriage ride. It had been really warm this month, so we waited for a cold night - I mean, it's really hard to be in the Christmas spirit when it's 70 degrees!! Here the kids are waiting for the horse and carriage.
I love this picture of all my favorite people!!! My heart bursts looking at all 6 of these faces. Thank you Lord for each and everyone of them! (we were on the carriage enjoying a fun ride)
This is our horse - Pop Tart :)
Then we headed to the shops at Blakeney for some fun. We found Frosty the snowman. Finley flipped out when I said to stand next to him for a picture. She kept whining, "Him no touch me!!!" So therefore, I had to hold her in each picture!
2 Super Special girls. They are growing up to be such awesome kids!
We then fround Rudolph. Again, Finley did not want him to touch her! She waved and talked about him, but would not get too close!
And alas, the big guy. We had to get Channing's first Christmas documented with St. Nick, so here you have it........she was not impressed!!! Again - look at Finley eyeing the man the entire time. "Me no sit with him!" I really think we have had a screaming child for 6 years in a row with Santa. Good thing we don't celebrate with Santa - I think my kids would be terrified to go to sleep on Christmas Eve for the thought of him coming into their house!

No comments: