Friday, December 2, 2011

Oh Finley

2 Years old is such a dynamic year. Vocabulary soars, personality shines, and attitude is squashed. My Finley - who definitely lives up to the name - fair haired warrior - keeps me on my toes. She is so full of life and amazes me daily. She can melt your heart and your patience all at one time! Here she is on the stairs. I told this child to get up stairs. She started to cry and preceded to tell me, "Me can't. Me pants are too big." Really? She can think of this stuff way too easily! She will say anything to get out of whatever she doesn't want to do!
She wears herself out as well as everyone else! Have you ever read the book, Olivia? Well, she is definitely my Olivia!
She will not leave her Daddy's side. When this man is home, she is attached to him. So needles to say, he has come up with some interesting ways to get ready and to get things done with his little leach!!
If the shoe fits.............. yes it is a perfect fit Fifi!!! I love you Finley Claire!! You make my life so happy!!

No comments: