Friday, December 2, 2011

Happy Fall





I must say that our neighborhood is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL in the fall! We have very wooded lots with lots of large trees. The leaves were so amazing to look at. So this fall we dove into school full speed ahead and enjoyed just being outside at our home. We love it here. This picture was taken out on a hike we took in the woods. I had Channing strapped to me and I had to hold Finley up because she kept tripping. We got into the woods, crossed a creek (very tricky to do with 5 children), started up these really cool paths, and then I realized - hey, I may get lost. Then I realized, that if I slipped and fell, I would have 5 stranded kids in the woods. So we stopped, had a quick lesson on how to unlock Mommy's cell phone and dial 911. We got it down pat and then my little worry wart Chloe, decided the hike was over and we needed to get back. We made it back across that creek safely and got back to our house. It was really fun, but next time I may take another adult with me :)

No comments: