Thursday, March 19, 2009

First Flutter of Life

On Tuesday, (St. Patrick's Day) I got to feel the first flutter of life from our baby! We were getting ready to go to bed and I felt the very faint thump from within! It is so exciting to finally get to feel, and today maybe name our little bundle of joy. It is kind of sad, because that will be the LAST time I will feel the first flutter! I am trying to savor this pregnancy and love every little bit of it because it will be the last. (I do not savor the yucky feeling and the bathroom breaks at night!) Today has been so hard to not really talk to the girls about going to the Dr. I wanted them to take a good nap and not be excited, so I have had to control myself until they wake up. It is exciting to go into the second half of pregnancy. The first half is just the down feelings and the exciting thought of a baby. The second half you get to put a name to the baby and feel and get to know their personality. I can't believe we only have 23 weeks left until we meet this baby (well probably 24 weeks knowing the way my pregnancies go!)

No comments: